Businesses without full-time IT staff require assistance with users' workstations. We offer onsite and offsite support to assist businesses with their hardware and software requirements.
The services we offer includes (not limited to):
- Provisioning of hardware & software
- Licensing management
- Installation / configuration of printers
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Installation & configuration of softwarre
- User authentication (see also this article - User Authentication vs Domain Controller)
- Email client setup and confugration
We have two support models; either ad-hoc / per instance or via a monthly contract. The monthly contract offers more benefits to you:
- we will visit your office once or twice a month (regarding your choice) regardless of a support request
- we will regularly check that your environment is running optimally and that no issues are logged on a server
- preventative maintenance on, for example, a failing hard drive or power supply
- we can also add other benefits according to your needs, like backup and recovery maintenance etc.
We log all our support requests through an on-line system to ensure that your request is handled within the Service Level Agreement. The system also enables you to check the status of your request. Our Support System is available on this link.